Sunday 8 July 2012

Etude House Dear my blooming lips-talk review

Hello Everyone~♥
So yeah, this is my first time to write a blog. ever. :))
So today, I will be doing a review of the Dear my Blooming Lips-Talk lipstick from Etude House!♥


Smooth textured lipstick supplies vivid color and moist shine.
(which is true.)


Very cute packaging♥


There's a very cute print on the lipstick too♥



here you could see the directions on how to apply the lipstick :)
which i think, everyone knows how to do. :)))


The color i got is PK005 :)

Here is the swatch of it:

I really really love the color♥


I will definitely repurchase this lipstick! This lipstick has a very creamy texture that glides on my lips very smoothly. :)
I'm not a very big fan of wearing lipstick since my lips are very "chappy" but with this, i had to make an exemption. :)
This lipstick gave my lips a bit of shine and moisture.
The lasting power in my opinion isn't that strong since i always eat a lot. o.O 
I always have to reapply. :)

pro's
-very smooth texture
-very nice color
-very cute packaging!♥
-actually smells quite nice :)

con's
-color doesn't stay too long :/



No comments:

Post a Comment